China Growth Capital Leads Funding Round For Import-Export Fintech Start-up Sunrate

China Growth Capital has led a series A round worth tens of millions of RMB in Sunrate, a financial technology company focused on providing cross-border payment and exchange-rate risk-management solutions.

Sunrate's caters to growing demand from China's small and mid-size import-export businesses. In the first five months of this year, China's total import and export value reached US$1.5 trillion, up 13% year-on-year. While 70% of that total was by large-sized enterprises served by traditional financial institutions, the remaining 30% was by small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) that have more difficulty securing high-quality financial services, according to the Ministry of Commerce of People's Republic of China.

"Sunrate mainly targets SMEs, providing global payment and exchange rate management solutions services with better efficiency...

This news article comes via , who is the copyright owner of this information and news. has licensed the rights to this article and any republication or re-distribution in whole or in part of this content is strictly prohibited without the express consent of China Money Network

You May Also Like